SOLVING THE PROBLEM CLOSEST TO YOU, PART 3

Welcome to the third and final installment of, “Solving a problem close to you for a successful business" !
Just to recap, in 
Part 2, I focused on helping you answer the question, “What is the problem closest to you?” I used a table and chairs as a metaphor for attracting clients to your business. In summary, I described that creating attractive website copy to get chairs (i.e., clients) to your table (i.e., your business). In closing, I encouraged women entrepreneurs to consider that the meal they serve (i.e., your value proposition) is one in which clients derive a benefit to meet their goals. 
Picture


You may be thinking at this point, “I want to attract clients to my business. I can see how an attractive website and a value proposition can draw clients to my business. But how do I get started?"

Well, look no further! The answer is here in Part 3!
As a fellow woman entrepreneur, I know that running a business is hard. Most of us are juggling tasks such as making day-to-day decisions about how to manage time, effort, and money for our businesses. Sometimes the thought of taking on another task, even if it is one that helps you solve your problem, can be overwhelming.  This is especially true when it comes to marketing your business. Because your money, reputation, and credibility are on the line, you want to find the right balance of writing expertise, style, and creativity that matches your marketing goals. 

To make this task a little easier, I am offering a 4-minute survey to help you assess and prioritize your needs are so that you can determine how much time, effort, and money you need to market your business. This survey will help me determine the type of writing services I can offer to meet your marketing needs. Starting on March 1, 2018 to April 1, 2018, you’ll be entered in a drawing to win an Ulta Beauty gift card just for completing the survey! Wouldn't that put a smile on your face? Thank you for participating  and I am looking forward to helping you with your marketing needs!
Follow me on Twitter  at #surveyforwomenentrepreneurs, #solveyourmarketingproblem
By Yvette Williams, Ph.D.
Freelance Writer for The Esteemed Scribe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog